Thursday 23 August 2007

Home Improvement Quotes customer feedback proves useful feature

Home Improvement Quotes customer feedback area proves popular addition to services offered.

Our recently introduced customer feedback service goes from strength to strength as we recently rolled out phase two of the development work whereby the companies now receive a copy of your feedback directly.

There's an opportunity to rate your experience with the company out of 5 stars as well as leaving your comments, good or bad.

Here's a selection of the more recent comments left:

After getting an online quote from Windowquoter - "Very quick to call and arrange a time to suit myself to call, very nice and friendly. Good quote and I am buying my door from them, considering them for my building development" R in Fife. 4 stars awarded.

After getting an online quote from Pavingquoter - "After our first meeting, we have booked with this company as I was made to feel very happy with the structure put before me, also the price given all in was very good. Looking forward to seeing how our drive will come out." R.T in Hampshire. 4 stars awarded.

After getting an online quote from Windowquoter - "Contacted me within two hours of my online enquiry."
W in Surrey. 4 stars awarded.

If you would like an instant online quote for your next home improvement project, then click here to visit homeimprovementquotes.co.uk and select your project from the list on the left.

Completely free online instant quotation service.

No comments:



REMEMBER TO READ OUR MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS CLICK HERE