Friday 27 November 2009

A home improvement company has asked me to leave feedback - how do I do that?


One of your recommended companies has contacted me and asked me to leave some feedback on their services. How do I do this? I can't remember my original login details?

Home Improvement Quotes is committed to providing homeowners with as much information as possible so when you first use our online service, if you later speak with our customer advisors and take up our offer to find you a maximum of three companies to give you a written quote, we then email you a set of login details so you can go online and view the contact details, download deposit protection certificates and even view feedback from other homeowners on those companies we're recommending.

You can also leave your feedback for the benefit of future homeowners as well as helping us constantly monitor the companies we're recommending.

If you've lost or deleted your login details, then it's really easy to still access your online area and leave feedback.

Just go to our 'Quoter family website - homeimprovementquotes.co.uk

Then from the 'About Us' tab, select 'Home Owner Login Area' and click on 'Customer Log In'. You'll be asked for your email and password. Providing you use the email address you gave at the time of confirming your details with our sales advisors, you'll be able to use the 'forgot my password' feature - we'll email you your password again.

Many thanks for your participation.

photo credit: hashir

No comments:



REMEMBER TO READ OUR MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS CLICK HERE